Monday, January 18, 2010

MANGOS EVERYWHERE!

This post comes from snail mail that was written on January 18, 2010.

"I want you all to know how much I love you! Seriously-thanks for everything. It's so comforting and nice to know tha I have a big support group!"

"Missionary work amazes me. The thought of thousands of young'uns like me all over the world spreading the Gospel is just so cool! I'm so BG for the opportunity to serve."

"I love Paraguay more and more each day. Sometimes the mornings are rough or the hot afternoons-but every night I always feel happy. The people here really are just awesome. Def examples to me of charity and kindness!"

"Mangos are everywhere! Tons have fallen from the trees and are just laying on the streets. Tons! The flies and bugs seem to be in heaven!"

No comments:

Post a Comment